Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Remembering to breathe

Things have been a little wild in my world since my last post.

First of all, my fiance and I decided on a wedding date!  And it is 6 weeks from today.  I was in full panic mode last week about all kinds of details.  I've settled down since then.  My dress and the suits have been purchased.  My maid of honor has just purchased her airline ticket and sent me a link to an adorable LBD that she plans on wearing.  Hotel rooms have been booked.  Ok, the to-do list is now manageable.

Secondly, my mom and my daughter will be moving in with me in the next couple of weeks.  So there has been some re-arranging of furniture.  I'm looking forward to spending girl time together.

I finished a lap-sized Sponge Bob quilt for a friend of mine back in Washington.  I forgot to take a picture of it before I mailed it to her  :-(  Hopefully I can get her to take a picture and send it my way.

I'm now in the process of marking another quilt for quilting.  One more thing to cross off my list.

Of course there is always the job thing, too!  Need to keep going there to pay for all my toys.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm getting married in 6 weeks and I'm excited beyond words?!? 

Happy quilting everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life together!!

    ReplyDelete